I love fruit juices and shakes and smoothies…. but they’re not always budget-friendly. I found this in a magazine and adapted it: Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Tin of Peach Slices in own juice (not syrup)
- 1 Cup of Ice
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Clear Honey to sweeten (if desired)
- Put it all in a blender and pulverize it!
- If not drinking right away, chill immediately and shake before drinking
- You can pick any citrus juice, including grapefruit or mixed…
- Or replace with 1 cup milk and 1 cup natural yogurt
- You can use frozen fruit (2 cups) and leave out the ice
Let me know which version is your fave! x