Would you like to know more about me? If you can embrace the weirdness then read my answers to the questions below! 🙂
This came from the awesome blog What’s for dinner moms I highly recommend you check it out! (Seriously, some gorgeous recipes over there! *drool*)
Here we go then…..
- Do you have a nickname? Lots, my faves are Ananas (french for pineapple), there is only one friend who uses it and has done for like 16 years or more, but her logic is that it’s zingy and lively, so I like it. A lot of people in a certain job called me Tweenie, like the kids TV show, I was not amused at the time but as I love the friends who call me it, I’ll take it.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you be? Other than right here in beautiful Cornwall? Probably the Canary Islands, South Africa or South America; I like it hot.
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you? I don’t like public speaking! Despite the blog, teaching, role at church….people seem to think I like the sound of my own voice, but I don’t!
- If you could have dinner with one person living or dead who would it be? Too hard to choose: heroes, historians, scientists, family members….. I suppose God or Jesus would be logical (and obviously amazing!) as they could answer all of my questions.
- What is the one food you will always order when you go out to eat? Spinach and Ricotta Lasagne…Premier Inns do decent ones, but our local pub has just changed hands and their one is now the best!
- If your mother could cook for you again what do you wish she would make? I always ask mum to do her cold rice salad for every occasion possible: On paper it looks easy, but just doesn’t taste the same when I do it, I think it’s the dressing I love most *drool….again*
- Do you have any regrets? I think everyone does. Probably a silly mistake I made when I started a job years ago that no-one else remembers, but I felt stupid….In fact I have several memories of making a fool of myself….ho-hum, they’re gone now.
- What is the one possession you would grab in a fire? Assuming all people and pets were out, my photos (in process of putting them all on cloud storage so that isn’t an issue) and possibly my Zebra ornament …did I mention my tiny obsession with Zebras? (Am sat here as I type in a b&w striped top. Case Closed.)
- Do you work? Depends. I blog and I tutor at certain times of the year, I do some voluntary things for church, I’m a wife and mother….what hat would you like me to wear? 😉
- Can you play a musical instrument? Kinda. I can read music, so if I wanted to learn a song (usually keyboard) I can…but just for fun, no exams or anything.
- What would your children be named if they didn’t have the names they have now? Teenager was nearly Chaeli (pronounced like Kayleigh) or Luke if she had been a boy, but have totally different names now if I were to have any more.
- Do you have pets? Uh yes, any readers who have been here any length of time have probably seen these 3: (Bailey, Smudge and Jack)
- What is your major fear? I don’t know, I’ll try most things. Don’t like Peacocks or Jellyfish as I had bad experiences with both as a kid, but wouldn’t call it fear…. Probably something bad happening to teenager, I’m a mother!
- Do you have a life motto? 2 you’ll often see on my Facebook page are:
Basically, enjoy life and help others (and yes I got Christmas in to a July post, I can’t help it, it’s in my soul!)
- What is one thing on your bucket list in life that seems the furthest stretch for you? Weight loss has been a life-long battle, but I’m slowly winning and the only other thing I ever really want is more kids, I love kids! (PCOS is a real pain, but not insurmountable.) Nothing’s impossible; Faith, Hope and Love.
- What would be your perfect day? Theme Park with teenager, then Pizza (Mr.B will come but hasn’t quite mastered the whole Adrenalin thing, I’m not excluding him he would choose to sit somewhere with coats and bags for us!)
- If you were an animal what would you be? I’d like to say Tiger for the ‘cattitude’ but as I’m a veggie, probably one of my beloved Zebras….or one of Santa’s Reindeers!
- Is there something you would not eat under any circumstances? Any red meat, haven’t for 18 years so the idea is as foreign to me as eating cat litter.
- Favorite dessert? Cake: Of either the fruit or chocolate varieties
- Anything else you want to say? I never thought I’d learn to love writing! If anyone out there wants to write a blog, go for it! These readers are so supportive they’ll make you want to write all day, every day! Thank you all.
Have a great day Peeps, God bless xx
4 thoughts on “20 Questions”
A great read 😊
Sent from my Windows Phone
Great answers! So fun to learn more about you! Thank you for the mention!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Nice to know people want to read it, thanks 🙂 x
LikeLiked by 1 person