IT’S 8 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
I have an important message from Mrs Claus for all Santa’s helpers…..
Mrs Claus knows Santa needs some help sometimes, but she understands Santa’s helpers may be on a tight budget….so here are some ideas for gifts around £1.
For Small Ones:
- Picture book
- Bath toy (I suggest a rubber duckie with Santa hat)
- Crayons (or other arts and craft stuff)
- Small Cuddly Toy
For Older Girls:
- Cotton wool
- Nail varnish (from Poundland, not the £8 stuff!)
- Nail varnish remover/other make-up removers
- Slipper socks
For Older Boys:
- Some sort of mind puzzle/ executive toy
- Shower gel
- Ear-bud Headphones
For The Ladies:
- Body Wash
- Facial Wipes
- Notebook/Pocket diary
- Mini photo frame
For The Guys:
- Socks (because it’s tradition….and you can get them from Primark!)
- Fruity sweets or gum
- Tin of his fave drink (or instant coffee sachets)
- Mini tools (like mini screwdrivers or one of those credit-card tools)
- Toothbrush…because we all need new ones and fun ones might even convince the younger peeps to brush their teeth after all the treats! 😉
- Chocolate (We tend to get chocolate coins or Chocolate oranges from Santa)
- Stationery: Pens just seem to magically disappear, so always welcome!
- Ornament or other Christmas novelty
- Flannel, sponge or loofah.
So we hope this helps you bargain-hunt!
Love from me & Mrs Claus x
Photo by Kristina Flour on Unsplash
2 thoughts on “A Message From Mrs Claus”