You probably all know I’m a bit of a film geek, especially if it involves dinosaurs! 😉
So I thought it’d be fun to share some film quotes with you:
- Probably the most recent on my list is from Jurassic World (like you couldn’t guess I’d get it in somewhere) and it’s a good reminder that humans aren’t gods:Masrani: You created a monster!
Henry Wu ‘Monster’ is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We’re just used to being the cat.
- A lot of memorabilia can be bought with this quote on, but Dumbledore (from Harry Potter) often makes speeches about choosing the right way/being ‘light’ and they’re all good advice, google it and have a good read 🙂
- A much older quote, but one of my faves is the iconic “There’s no place like home” from The Wizard of Oz. As a kid, I didn’t get why she’d go back when she could have stayed in Oz, but now (with a family of my own) I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be than our home. 🙂
- MY personal life motto comes from Alice in Wonderland (the modern Tim Burton one): 😉 I mean, who wants to be normal?!
- My daughter loves the strong, independent Disney princesses of recent years; so here are a few quotes from each of her faves:
All good stuff about remaining positive in trials and working hard to be the light in the world (rather than for selfish ambition)…which some people may see as crazy, but is absolutely the right way to be.
Have a great weekend Peeps! 🙂
Cover Photo by Jake Hills on Unsplash