Just had a look through my stats for 2018 and was thrilled with what I found, so thought I’d share my top 5 from 2018 and why I love it:
5. Why Moana’s Mum is Awesome was 5th in the ratings and I’m thrilled for so many reasons. Firstly, it’s probably my fave modern Disney film; secondly, it was my first attempt at some sort of film commentary/review thingy and if you read my post Blog Goals for 2019 the other day, you’ll know I’m keen to do more of that. My brain honestly works in musicals and movie/book quotes, so it seems natural. Funnily enough. when asked ‘what I learned in 2018’ I said ‘not to get into a submarine!’ If you’ve seen The Meg and Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom you’ll understand! 😉
4. Slow Cooker Hotpot! was a surprising 4th, I really want to use my slow cooker more this year so any good recipes I find I will definitely share!
3. Living With PCOS came in 3rd. I hope it helped people to understand the condition and gave support to those suffering with it…it wasn’t easy (or quick) to write, but I’m so glad I did. There’s also a follow-up post PCOS Update if you’re interested.
2. Pear and Walnut Chutney is still up there (it was top last year)…good old Kirstie!! I loved the recipe and it makes a great gift, I’m so thrilled you all like it too!
1. Knocking the chutney off the top spot (by just 6 views) was my Autism Awareness Day post. I’m so thrilled! As a parent and an educator I believe it’s so important to understand other’s needs and ways of functioning…it helps us to help them. 2018 certainly seems to have been a year to champion Autism, particularly with Anne Hegerty’s awesome appearance on I’m a Celeb! I’m so thrilled to think I may have helped some of you to learn more about it. Thanks so much for reading it!
Thanks for a great 2018!
Love ya Peeps!