Despite the weather suggesting otherwise, it is nearly May!
May means a lot of things:
- My grandma has her birthday soon (and would shoot me if I told you the number, so I won’t).
- Blog renewal/changes/anniversary of official launch…more info soon.😉
- Is stroke awareness month.. we are supporting it at work with our purple display 😊💜
- There are bank holidays and half terms to enjoy 😎 (hopefully with better weather than today!)
- Star Wars day! May the 4th be with you 😉…which brings me nicely to next week’s planner spread:
That was actually the second time I did that stencilling…the first time a rather soggy cat stood on it and smudged the month!
I don’t know if I’ve quite finished with it, (the planner, not the cat) so feel free to leave feedback 😊
Enjoy your evening/weekend.
2 thoughts on “May is Coming!”